an eighteen-hole championship course
a pleasing blend of parkland and links
stunning panoramic views of north wales
and superb club facilities
Not many courses have it all: a Championship quality course, a hundred years of Club history, stunning scenery, and the warmest of welcomes on the course and in the Clubhouse.
Nestled in this charmingly vibrant seaside area on the North Wales coast in Llandudno we are perfectly situated to provide our members and visitors a unique golfing experience.
Boasting an 18-hole Championship Course with a pleasant blend of parkland and links, Maesdu Golf Club is ideally located less than a mile from the Victorian resort of Llandudno and with easy links to the A55 Expressway. The gently undulating course has breath taking panoramic views across the curving Conwy Bay, from the Great Orme Head to the dramatic mountains of Snowdonia National park. Maesdu is proud of its immaculate fairways and challenging greens, which are varied and contouring, and offer a true test to golfers of all abilities.
- unrestricted access to the course and practice facilities
- eligible to Open Competitions as a Member
- eligible to sign in guests to play at members guest rate
- reduced bar prices, access to all social events and use of James Braid Restaurant
- may sign in Social guests
- not eligible to play in club matches
- not eligible to play Board competitions
- not eligible for voting rights
Membership / Visitors
Are you interested in joining our Club? Or perhaps you would like to spend some time on our Course as a day visitor?
Click here and we’ll get the ball rolling…