There are 4 sections in the club (Mens, Ladies, Seniors and Juniors) and each section has a full programme of competitions and team matches.
2019 SUBSCRIPTION RATES
We offer a range of competitive membership packages. For further information please call us on 01492 876450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many benefits of becoming a member click here
FULL MEMBERSHIP – £630 unrestricted access to the Course and Club Competitions.
NEW FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP – £325 – For more details and to join click here
FULL INTERMEDIATE MEMBERSHIP unrestricted access to the Course and Club Competitions for ages 18 to 30
Age 30 – £467 Age 29 – £467 Age 28 – £417 Age 27 – £417 Age 26 – £342 Age 25 – £342
Age 24 – £342 Age 23 – £267 Age 22 – £267 Age 21 – £267 Age 20 – £217 Age 19 – £217
Age 18 – £217
FULL STUDENT MEMBERSHIP – £200 must be on a full time course.
FULL DISTANCE STUDENT MEMBERSHIP – £150 must be in University and living away from home.
JUNIOR – £65 must be under 18 years of age
- 5 DAY MEMBERSHIP – £556 for details of membership click here
- DISTANCE MEMBERSHIP – £524 (must live over 30 miles from the club) for details of membership click here
- COUNTRY MEMBERSHIP – £408 for details of membership click here
- SECOND CLUB MEMBERSHIP – £331 (must be a full member of another club) for details of membership click here
- TWILIGHT MEMBERSHIP – £287 (after 3.30pm BST and after 1.30 GMT) for details of membership click here
- NEW TO GOLF MEMBERSHIP YEAR 1 – £200 (includes 4 lessons) for details of membership click here
- NEW TO GOLF MEMBERSHIP YEAR 2 – £300 (on completion of New2Golf year 1) for details of membership click here
- NEW TO GOLF MEMBERSHIP YEAR 3 – £400 (on completion of New2Golf year 2) for details of membership click here
- SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP – £60
- JOINT SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP – £90
ALL GOLFING CATEGORIES ARE SUBJECT TO £14.00 WALES GOLF UNION FEE.
The Club is open to all of the community including those on modest or low incomes. Any member or prospective member whose financial circumstances do not allow them to pay an annual membership subscription and associated costs of more than £520.00 is invited to apply to the Secretary and demonstrate that any sum above this figure is not affordable to them. An application will then be considered by the Management Committee and if accepted an alternative fee structure will be offered to the applicant. Please contact the Manager in writing.
Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter to receive information on any deals, competitions, or promotions we might have in the future!
If you would like to become a member at Maesdu Golf Course contact Karen or Janet on 01492 876450 or email email@example.com